NOW FULLY BOOKED
This course will be offered again in Autumn 2018 please check website for details or email email@example.com for info.
Have you been practicing yoga, felt some of the benefits and still feel curious? Perhaps you'd like to know a little more about the physical, mental and theoretical aspects of yoga? Or perhaps you just want to explore a few more postures in depth?
This is perfect for students wishing to develop their practice further, building on some established foundations.
Every Tuesday evening 7pm - 8pm for 6 weeks from 24 April at Light Space Private Studios, HA5
** Early bird booking deadline 9 March offering you 10% discount**
This course of yoga classes is developed help you build on your existing practice and so it is suitable for students who can meet the below.
But please note that these are there as a guide only, so please do speak to me about your practice if you feel that you'd like to know more or take the course but don't meet these guides.
- taken the YOGA with Juliana beginners course or
- taken another beginners yoga course or
- been practicing consistently for 2+ years
Developing your practice will give you a chance to explore
- What is yoga?
- Yoga for everybody - celebrating, nourishing and respecting your own body
- Alignment and movement in all directions of the spine
- Twisting it out
- Introduction to balances
- Introduction to inversions
We will cover some yoga theory, key yoga postures, explore alignment, breathing practices and moving principles.
The course aims to help you develop your practice, building on the foundation you have already established.
- Early bird booking by 9 March £81, offering you 10% discount - normal investment £90 for 6 weeks
- Registration deadline for this course is Monday 9 April