Want to know a little more about getting upside down and how to practice safely?
This workshop will explore a joyful, playful, supportive and safe inversion practice and answer questions such as:
- What's all the fuss about - why do we do inverted postures such as headstand and shoulderstand?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the risks?
- Is it right for me?
- How do I do this safely?
- What variations can I take to still benefit from the practice?
Then join us on Sunday 18 March 11am - 1.30pm at Light Space Private Studio for this exploration of heart over head.
**Early bird booking deadline 9 March offering 15% discount**
We will look at ways to get upside down without strain, offering a practice to protect and benefit our body, ensuring we carefully look at function over form so that inversions are joyful and not taxing for the body, mind and spirit.
Expect an afternoon of serious playfulness:
- a strengthening yoga practice to prepare our body
- some yoga theory to support our practice
- exploration of props for safer inversions
- a careful look at shoulder stand and headstand
- Early bird booking deadline 9 March for 15% discount - discounted offer £30. Normal workshop investment £35.
- The workshop will take place at Light Space Private Studio which is located in HA5 near Harlyn Primary School. As this is a private studio, the address is not published online. Once you have booked your place please get in touch for full address details and directions.
- Space is limited - 6 max to ensure a safe and fun practice
- Booking and payment deadline is 16 March